lunedì 15 dicembre 2008

Merry Christmas and happy new year 2009


Dear Friends, on behalf of the Folk Miromagnum you send the best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009.
I want to do so recalling the 1st article of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, which on December 10 2008 took 60 years.
"All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason, conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood. "
For, these festivities can bring with it a message against indifference!

First of all came to the gypsies and I was happy because rubacchiavano.
When they came to take Jews and stayed silent because I was disagreeable.
When they came to homosexuals and I was relieved because I was annoying.
When they came to take the communists and I said nothing because I was not communist.
One day came to take me and there was nobody left to protest.
(Bertolt Brecht)
Merry Christmas and happy new year
The President
Marcello Perrone

Nessun commento: