lunedì 16 gennaio 2012

Ciao Zio Anto! (Honorary President Miromagnum Group's)

Yesterday was one of those Sundays, which inspired "Chiazza talk to ..." in short, one of those days where it's worth and the desire to live in Mormanno. One of those Sundays when passing through the narrow streets of the beloved village still feel the scents and authentic values​​. This lovely day will always be marked and will mark our history. After lunch he fell asleep in an eternal sleep, one of our founding fathers. He was the uncle of all, our Honorary President, Antonio Perrone Ndonio Zu. I remember the countless experiences of our many trips. Ever watchful and attentive to every thing, was the Uncle of all, on him you could always refer to. He loved the folklore of his life more, even in recent years in which health was fading there was no opportunity to demonstrate the closeness to the group, this summer I remember saying "I want the Green Festival, I left an hour first with my Lady .... I will stop ... but I am not worry! "At the next festival, the next departure to the next show there will be more physically. I'm sure you've been accepted in the highest, with the honors you deserve, knowing you, you have already closed a deal on here also want to be with your grandchildren's Miromagnum!. I'm sure! I must say I miss you already heard, but we will endure thanks to the faith and love that you taught us. I'll leave you with a poem written by your dear friend Carmine Sola.
"Murmannu meju Murmannu
porta di la Calabria
vurria ristà cu tia, pi tuttu l'annu
vurria ristà cu tia, pi tuttu l'annu...

You'll be forever in the heart of your beloved Mormanno!
Ciao Zio Anto!



Nessun commento: